1. We finally have a legit walker! She took her time, but unlike her brothers who looked like wobbly little drunk people when they first started walking around 12 months, she is crazy steady on her feet and just goes once she decides to take off. Ahhhh she seems so much older all of a sudden!
2. Ahhh these boys. They can really get into it some days, but the last few days they have been playing together so nicely 80% of the time and it is just the absolute best thing seeing them be kind to each other, giggling together, making up games, running around and having fun. Seriously, the best.
3. I would love some feedback from you on things you would love to see on Brown Eyed Baker, or food blogs in general. Is there anything you would really love but just isn’t available or no one has – a certain functionality? Type of information? Setup? Share in the comments below or shoot me an email!
4. Did you score any Prime Day deals? I bought… diapers, because we needed them lol! Not very exciting!
5. Really enjoyed this read –> How To Be Happy? A Nearly 90-Year-Old Has Some Advice
6. To piggyback on that – 3 Reasons Why Gratitude Will Make You Healthier
7. Two weeks ago, I made Ina Garten’s outrageous brownies for the first time in a few years and was immediately reminded as to why I need to make them much more often. SO GOOD. Luckily, they make an enormous batch and are quite rich, so my freezer is stocked with them for, ahem, “emergencies”.
8. If you watch tennis, how amazing was that men’s final last Sunday? Dare I say, epic! Was totally rooting for Federer, but was just such a great match to witness.
9. Did you hear? A new Top Gun movie is coming out next year! I seriously CANNOT WAIT. My husband showed me the trailer yesterday and I was ready to head to the theater that very minute. I was pretty young when I saw the original and it has always been one of my most favorite movies; I don’t even know how many times I’ve seen it – countless!
10. TGIF! I hope you have a snuggly weekend!